Hi everyone, about two weeks ago, I launched newgrad.io, a site where new graduates can find and apply for jobs without having to worry about needing years of experience. It's a simple job board that serves a simple purpose.
My question for the community is: How do I get this in front of recruiters? I can show this site to the students in my school and get some traffic from there, but it's useless without companies posting jobs on there. Suggestions?
Can you just do the posting manually for companies and call it concierge service? @PatrickC did something similar in the initial days of their Stripe merchant accounts: http://paulgraham.com/ds.html.
Aside, I have heard several people (from new grads from expensive private universities down to community colleges) talk about the whole "need experience to get experience" paradox. So I'd like to give you a little bump that I think people are looking for what you've built.