Would love to hear what you all are working on! I am currently building a podcast and blog for young entrepreneurs, as this is something I really care about and want to add value to those in that spot. The link is onourway.co if anyone here wants to follow.
But what are you working on? What kind of amazing value are you bringing to the table?
Currently working on an experiment where people will be able to buy my time starting at a $1 and the price going up with each purchase of a block of time. Gimmicky for sure, but I like trying crazy ideas. I've created my first 4 podcast episodes for the project as well as daily emails. Really, just winging it.
I love simple ideas like this. No need to create the world's most elaborate scheme. Just build a simple, valuable service for people. I am sure that your time is much more valuable to others than just $1, so kudos to you for your generosity.
I hope you find success on your way!
I'm working on https://VentureCoffee.xyz - A platform where people can support indie makers financially or in other ways like helping out with their tasks, business, etc.
Adith, great idea. Is there any way I could try the platform out for myself and let you know what I think? I think this is a really valuable way to connect people.
Hey Blake!
Glad you liked it :) I'm still working on it and I will definitely let you know when it's ready for use 👍
This comment was deleted 5 years ago
Is there a landing page for this already?
Would love to know when it gets launched.
This comment was deleted 5 years ago
Eduardo, that is an amazing project. I absolutely love this idea.
To answer your question, onourway.co is aimed at helping entrepreneurs at the beginning of their path, whether that means they are in high school, college, or later in life but just starting as side hustlers. The term "young" entrepreneurs is meant to describe the stage in their entrepreneurial efforts.
Let me know if I can be of help to you in your project in any way!
This comment was deleted 5 years ago