Hello,
Finally, I'm moving some cards start building a project I've been thinking for a long time.
Basically, it's a service that allows producers (djs, bands, whatever) to share in one single page all the retailers that sell or stream their release.
Everytime musicians share a dozen different links (iTunes, Spotify, Bandcamp etc) on social media, so why not share a single link to share it all. Sort of: "One link to rule them all"
I'd love some feedback on the idea and the landing page copy. I'm not English so I'm sure it can sound better.
There's a similar service (more generic) already used from some artists — here's an example: http://smarturl.it/WDYFFA
Considering my background in the music scene, Release FM will be specifically directed to musicians, bands, producers and djs.
I'm thinking to validate the idea by working first on the simple "hub landing page" creation, then start implementing advanced features i've been thinking of.
Thoughts?