1
7 Comments

Feedback on my recipe blog, please

What's cooking

  1. 2

    It certainly needs more content even for the beginning. Then it needs a proper design/theme with appropriate color combination of say, light green, orange, red...

    1. 2

      Cool. Totally. Thank you for your feedback

  2. 1

    Hey Vinsent, the blog looks good! The footer seems to end a bit before the actual end of the page, but I don't know if that is by design. It's a minor issue anyway. Great job.

    1. 1

      Hey Joao thank you for your feedback. I will have a look at it. There was text below the footer and I removed it. I think that caused the gap. Really appreciate it!

  3. 1

    The dark bar on the top is confusing a little. Other than that looks great.

    1. 1

      Thank you for your feedback.

  4. 1

    Hey Indie Hackers. Please let me know what you think. I just completed creating a blog to share recipes. It is called What's cooking. What's cooking is an online publication of recipes by foodies for foodies. That means you care so much about food, eating well and living a healthy lifestyle. Head over to What's cooking https://vinsentchitekwe.purplenex.com. You can submit your recipes and we will create a blog post.