Hey everyone!
I have been thinking of ways to give back to the indiehacker community and entrepreneurs in general.
From my personal experience, I think AdWords can be daunting to get started, and you can often feel like you're diving into the deep end. It's really easy to burn cash, and not know what you're doing, with nothing to show for it.
AdWords is a pretty straightforward tool, and the hardest part isn't the marketing or advertising concepts - it is navigation of the tool. If you can navigate the tool, understand how a few metrics work, and how to respond to your gathered data it becomes easy to launch a basic marketing effort.
I want to make a course to teach budding entrepreneurs the basics, but I need people to test the course with to make sure that everyone is getting the most out of it.
Would you guys be willing to beta test the course? I will give you the content for free in exchange for feedback and questions. It is still being made, but I thought this would be the right place to start gathering feedback.