3
1 Comment

Show IH: Startup discovery & inspiration in every new tab

Hey IH!

A couple months ago, I launched 10words.io: a newsletter to help discover new projects and startups in 10 words or less.

10words has received hundreds of projects, apps, and startups - many by fellow IH'ers. While the newsletter is great, it limits discovery to a handful of projects each week.

So last weekend I built a browser extension to show a 10 word description of a project/startup each time a new tab is opened. It's a great way to get inspired every day, or discover that perfect project you didn't even know you needed!

The 10words browser extension is now available for Chrome and Firefox.

Of course, I'd love for you all to check it out and let me know what you think! The support from the IH community so far has been beyond incredible - so thank you all for everything, especially the motivation to keep shipping!

Chris

  1. 1

    This is such a cool addition to 10words. Also, it's useful (if you don't have the time to read extremely short descriptions of startups listed in the website or the newsletter, you should add this extension instead) if you love discovering startups and side-projects. I added the extension a couple of days ago and I'm loving it! 🙌