Virtual 🤗 for everyone!
My-cofounder and I, recently finished drafting the landing page for our latest product.
We live a flexible life-style, we have lived in around 3-4 countries, speak at least 3 languages and we do not like to be bound by location!
One of the main things we noticed is that all your services are location bound and we want to change that.
We are releasing Quma, which will give you a new type of reward system that will allow people to use the services in whichever city. Further down we want to move to pension and insurances to help people become truly mobile without having the burden of country borders!
We are gathering feedback for our project, if you could spend a few minutes that would be great!
https://quma.io/
(Product is still waiting to be approved on IH)
Cool concept. How are you calculating rewards points ? How do you track spending on merchants from someone's savings account ?
Hello vivekbhp!
In short, we connect to your account and then allocate points based on our partnerships with the different merchants/providers.
Here's my feedback:
Other than those, it's a pretty good landing page.
I wish you luck! ✨
Thanks for the detailed feedback! We will try to adjust/make it more clear.
Hi @drk92 and congrats for your launch. In general I like the website, good design, integration and colors. Maybe I feel the
give feedbackwidget a bit intrusive, and the cookies "Allow" button has the same color than the background and it's hard to see...But I like the website and the idea. If you're looking for more feedback, I'm just about launching a feedback as a service, maybe you are interested.. At roastMe would love to help you with it! https://roastme.xyz
I will start with this: roastme.xyz is really awesome! love the concept and the domain, I wonder though if it is too informal 🤔
I will definitely give it a go!
As for us, EU rules.. I would love to not even have the cookie but put it there with different color to actually stand out and get rid of it. But for the feedback widget I understand it really needs work or even removed!.
Thanks for the feedback!
Good looking page, though I have no idea how you'll make money from this. But that's just me being sceptical and not being into rewards programs at all...
Btw, can I ask you a few questions about EF? Is it worth a try? ddi you meet your co-founder there?
With my own project, budgetfuchs.de I'm getting to a point where I could market it, but need a co-founder for it.
Money will come from our partner companies that will give/take the rewards.
As for EF, it has been an interesting experience and yes the point is to meet your cofounder there and try to make the best of it. If you want feel free to DM me on Twitter for more (@czioutas)
Hi @drk92
Love the product. I am building a fintech as well and wondering what channels are you using to acquire your first customers? Some customers that signed up on our platform have trust issues, have you faced that?Would love to know you went about that?
Thanks!
We are trying to get as close to the people as possible, so we are thinking about taking more bold moves and acquire customers on the street (cafes etc). Ads have not been working very well.
As for trust, definitely, we are also in Germany and Germans are very risk averse. The only way we can is by showing trustworthy partners, like our pre-seed investors, our 3rd party data provider etc etc.
Thanks,we have no current partners as of yet I think we'll add YC startup school since its the only sounding thing we have at the moment. I like any tech doing anything CARDLESS , it's where we hope to move as well ,wish you a huge product market fit haha :)