1
0 Comments

Feedback Wanted: The Ultimate Guide to Inbox Zero

Hey everyone,

I'd love if you could give some critical feedback on a coming soon landing page I've put together for a project I'm working on.

I'm working in consulting and development and I work with a lot of business owners who struggle with email management. Their 2000+ unread emails really freak me out. I didn't realise it was such a problem for so many people.

I wanted to put together a coming soon page to start collecting a subscriber list as I put the Ultimate Guide to Inbox Zero together.

I'd welcome any and all feedback on

  • The Title — could it be better?
  • The text — I went for a dialogue style
  • Call to action (subscribe)
  • General layout, design, etc

This is my first attempt at launching a side project like this. If you've any suggestions on how I could make it successful, I'm all ears.

Here's the page: https://www.daraghoshea.com/the-ultimate-guide-inbox-zero

Thanks,
Daragh