5
4 Comments

Where do you get stuck in your side-project? Development, Design, Marketing or Sales?

Let's understand each other's problem and try to fill gaps with our knowledge and skills or may be collaborations.

  1. 2

    Marketing and Sales are where I really struggle. I'm a designer 'by degree', and work in development at my day job. .. but I have trouble marketing myself. Building is easy, marketing feels dirty. I know that it's an inner perspective I need to get over, but my mind nags about worries that I might come across as a spammer, or an exploiter, or whatever. So far, I've been able to make things that people like - but I haven't managed to reach enough of an audience, or find a way to actually make money.

    1. 1

      marketing feels dirty

      This has always been such a struggle for me. I've found over the years that being transparent and honest instead of trying to be deceptive is the route to go. Yet I still feel awkward when ever I try to sell something I create.

      1. 1

        What have you managed to sell?