I had an idea which I thought would work well and solve a problem. Upon googling, I realized that there's already around 4 companies that offer the service I had in mind. They're pretty established, meaning they've been around a while so their product is polished, but 3 out of the 4 look pretty meh and I feel like I can offer a better product than them. But the last company has it figured out, if I had to create it right now, it'd look pretty identical to theirs.
So this leads me to think, what's the point of creating it now. Do I just move on to a different idea? I just can't see a reason that even if I were to create it, why people would pick me over the established company with employees who can already help and has a properly created product.
As an example, imagine I want to create a website where people can review restaurants. There's many out there but above all stands out Yelp, they're established, they have all you need, and I'm not sure if there's anything I can really offer that's 'different' from what they offer.
A different real world example example is food delivery service, there's tons out there like Uber Eats, Just Eat, Door Dash, and many more. However I see small little ones pop up as well, how do they manage to thrive when there's the big dog Uber Eats? They can't really offer anything different, unless they operate at a loss or something and offer massive discounts, and Uber Eats already have a huge platform that's established, so why would anyone choose to go with the small one?