Hi,
Has anyone made success by selling Mobile App templates (Google Play Apps and iOS AppStore Apps)? We are planning to get into selling mobile app templates.
Any suggestions please?
@wcandillon has built some awesome React Native templates/themes!
Indeed ππΌββοΈMore information about https://react-native.shop/ will be available soon on IH (revenue, motivation, successes, and struggles). In the meantime you can checkout my medium stories to learn more about this project at https://medium.com/@wcandillon
I see. These are the UI kits. The ones I am planning are more of complete apps in Android, iOS or Hybrid apps.
Anyway, coming back to React Native Shop. It looks cool and I am very much interested to know the revenue/user stats.
The products sold are complete Android/iOS apps and sometimes are even shipped with a Firebase integration for authentication, database and so on. Do you think the webpage should/could make it clearer? Regarding the revenue/user stats, it should be available on IH soon.
Apologies. You are correct. I see lot of text saying "UI Kit". So I thought it was only UI screens. May be you may need to mention somewhere that its a complete app.
To all,
React Native Shop Templates include complete Android/iOS Apps.
Thanks I will try to improve on that.
@jayscript12 You can find more information about my journey with this at https://www.indiehackers.com/interview/how-transparency-and-good-timing-helped-me-capitalize-on-new-tech-d8032b8929
Nice to read your journey.
I am working on building Mobile App Templates as well. I am focusing on hybrid apps with Ionic Framework. Take a look at Ionic's market: https://market.ionicframework.com/starters and Code Canyon: https://codecanyon.net/category/mobile. You'll see that several people are selling mobile app templates.