3
2 Comments

Show IH: Staffwriter - interactive content studio

Hey, hackers!

Finally ready to show the landing page and the concept of my side-project tool for publishers/content makers, that simplifies interactive content development. It is a builder for various widgets, like integrated tests, quizzes, mini-games and so.

I am looking for general feedback on the tool and landing page - do you think it worth pursuing? Also, if you have a suggestion for a new format/constructor - it is very welcomed.

It is my first own project, so I am very excited to get my first feedback from hackers:)

http://staffwriter.co

  1. 2

    What's an example use case of it in action? I have no idea what this is or what I would use it for, and I'm a technical person. I understand what it claims to do (create engaging content) - I don't know why I would use it, how it does that, or how I'd use it.

    I clicked "Learn More" on one of the content sections and was redirected to a form. Not sure what that is for, either. Overall very confused.

    I think adding a live example would help a lot.

    1. 1

      Zachary, thanks for feedback. Yes, it seems that examples of content are a little bit confusing (though, it is not intended for technical person, rather for content authors:)

      Quick live example of what it can do is a game:
      https://ig.ft.com/uber-game/

      I will work on improvement.