2
3 Comments

How do you guys test ideas?

Hey everyone. Looking for some suggestions. I am working on creating a new product and created a landing page to do some initial product research. I posted on product hunt, hacker news, and here. The problem is that I don't know if eyes are actually getting on the page.

How do you test your ideas?

  1. 1

    We wrote an article about this on Medium which maybe of use. https://medium.com/ourselves/building-a-venture-studio-ccb08ea7725

  2. 1

    There are several ways to test out your idea. We, at Elevation Lab, provide this as-a-service and will take you through our CustomerDiscovery process.

    We aim to help you validate your idea and your business model through discovering your target users and crafting quick, strategic experiments that will quickly get you the learning you're looking for.

    We help not only coach and teach you the proper Lean Processes, but also help you execute experiments as well.

    Check out https://www.elevationlab.io if you're interested in validating your idea!

  3. 1

    Just looked at your landing page. You probably posted in the wrong places. I would guess for most makers, your product is a major turnoff (let's put XY on the blockchain). If you are in the maker scene, you have seen stuff like this 100 times and it's just not interesting anymore. Even worse on HN.

    I see you are geared towards brands. Why not reach out to some local brands and see what they have to say? Try cold emailing or even call them.

    If you have some money to spare, reach out to crypto enthusiasts on Earn.com.