3
5 Comments

Web design inspiration?

What are your new new favourite websites just because of their design?

I can start, I really like this one: www.indiehackers.com;
no jokes, the ui and the feel that this websites gives is awesome; great job Allen!

  1. 2

    One of the most popular answers is usually stripe.com

    1. 1

      Love that one, too!

  2. 2

    My all time favourite google.com

    I'm surprised that they have resisted the urge to add a ton of extra content to their homepage during the years (like news and all social stuff).

    It's one text input, nowadays with a good autocomplete functionality. And the result pages are clear to read.

    1. 1

      That's so true.

      Google.com has one of the most elegant and best made ui in the world.

  3. 1

    confrere.com is probably the best landing page I've seen to date. :-)

  4. 1

    This comment was deleted 8 years ago