Home
Starting Up
Case Studies DB
Products
Ideas DB
Vibe Coding Tools
Subscribe to IH+
Starting Up
Case Studies
Ideas DB
Products DB
Sign in
Join
2
Likes
1
Comment
3 reasons why customers stop paying for Hotjar (and cost us 1/3 of our annual revenue)
By
Louis_Grenier
June 13, 2018
3 reasons why customers stop paying for Hotjar (and cost us 1/3 of our annual revenue)
Thanks for sharing, Louis! It was a good lesson to read how forming a "churn team" was actually a mistake. I very much agree that managing churn can't be isolated to one team...it's up to everyone in the company.
I recently found out about Hotjar and am on the free tier for my project (www.tribefive.me for reference). I also introduced it to a friend and at first he was hesitant to add it but now loves it. Definitely plan to move up to the paid tiers down the line.
Cheers!
Jonathan