1
3 Comments

What do you think of the Ship subscribe pages?

Anyone used them before and had success? Feel free to post yours so I can see what you've done with it, here's mine at the minute: https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/skeeper

  1. 1

    Didn’t have much success with it.

    I find it funny how I said that the first 500 subs would gain early access. Never came near 500.

    I sent some traffic to my Ship Page, but I could have just as easily set up anything else …
    Don’t expect traffic from Product Hunt. You might get some, but it’s not guaranteed.

    1. 2

      Hey, it's nice to see your example, you had a good page too but I see what you mean about it not being loads of subscribers

  2. 2

    This comment was deleted 4 years ago

    1. 1

      Thanks for the feedback, i'll probably just slap together a landing page and drive traffic to it myself then