I see many developing the SAAS. Has anyone here developed chatbot or even monetized it ?
Share your experience please! :) Especially about :
Me :
Now I build http://m.me/halalvaca to finding prayer spaces, halal food, prayers time in certain city. I am a Muslim, having difficulty finding places for Muslim needs when I travel in a city that I have never visited.
Still needs many improvements, its only MVP to testing market.
You should submit your bots to https://botlist.co/
I created BnBChatbot (https://bnbchatbot.com). I did it as a side project for my vacation rental business and had some decent success with our guests using it so decided to roll it out.
We have a few pilots running with other vacation rental management companies so are hopeful they will turn into sizable customers. The pricing we chose reflects really how difficult it is to create each individual dashboard.
At the end of the day though, it is something I am learning myself still through building it for my own company and think that is a solid product but not something we are overtly focusing on marketing at this time.
Wow! It's looks so cool! You are an expert in your industry so you decided to build this.