1
2 Comments

Need feedback and advise for my new project :)

Hi fellas!
I have created an MVP for https://bluright.com, an online tool for adding blur, highlight and spotlight on areas of image.
The work still in progress and I decided to publish a landing page to promote the service.
I would be very grateful to know what to improve in the landing page to get users to subscribe and what to do next.
Thanks :)

  1. 1

    I’m confused, nothing to download yet your screenshot looks like an app, not on web? Think a video or gif would be better to show how it works.

    1. 1

      Thank you for the quick feedback!
      Yes, in fact, there is nothing to download as it's meant to be an online tool, an online editor. All what we need is a browser and the internet.
      And you are right for the need to use a video or an animated gif, I will work on that ASAP :)