2
3 Comments

Learn to do Facebook ads?

Are there Indiehackers interested in learning to run FB ads? If so what would you be interested in learning?
Tools, strategies reporting, measurement etc. ? With enough demand I can build a IH fb ads course.

  1. 2

    I would be...

    Just saw this post from someone else's post and is a great starting point: https://www.julian.com/guide/growth/facebook-instagram-ads

  2. 2

    I don't need yet another course..The world doesn't need more courses

    IT NEEDS MORE SOFTWARE !

    I have a million things to do because I launch in less than 30 days....
    and FB will be an Important component in my overall attack plan

    What I really need is.....SOFTWARE with a FB/ Social media ADS TEMPLATE...

    I want to be able to...

    Type in a keyword , which would give me a list of FB groups in relation to that keyword...then

    *get some ideas about the ads that work...
    *create the ad text
    *then mount the text on the ad..
    *proofread the ad content
    *Pay for the ad
    *Launch the Ad
    *Get Ad performance analytics .
    *have the software recommend other ad launch strategies based on my budget , history & product type to fine tune and deepen my ad penetration in to the FB/Social diaspora .

    Then easily repeat the process with INSTAGRAM , Twitter , SnapChat , LinkedIn or the list of 100 + social sites in the menu

    The software would also.....

    • identify & display my COMPETITORS ads

    • customers/users they targeted

    • what customers users said about my competitor in social media
      ( something like this https://sitetap.co/ )

    • what the competitors spent on ads

    • Then compute and recommend a simple ad buy & deployment strategy to out flank my competitors .

    I would pay for that !

    ( Damn... Imagine if I wasn't just a beginner coder , I could take over the world Pinky ! )

    I am charging you or the idea user, a 10 % of the gross total sales per year , as a licensing software ideation fee for creating this innovative idea called , Social Media Ad Matrix Software

    This concept is Copyrighted & All rights reserved by 3DSpaceWeb.com 2018 .

    Send my check details to CeoSpaceWeb@gmail.com
    C/O
    Edward J. Ross
    3dSpaceWeb.com

  3. 2

    I'm interested but how would you differentiate from the Udemy courses out there?

    BTW, I just posted about my first foray into Facebook Ads: https://www.indiehackers.com/product/portfolio-spreadsheets/54722ad4e7