5
6 Comments

Show IH: Wireframe software - web based

Wireframe Software - Mockup Dashboards, Websites and mobile Apps

I just released this app. Please share your comments or feedback.

  1. 2

    Hi njbox,
    Congrats on shipping this.
    I see that you have a Test Drive button on the signup page, it would be nice to try the product before login / signup. You can ask users to signup once they try to save their mockups.

    Also, the automatically created template did not work for me, when I logged in.

    1. 1

      Gaurav, there is no automatically generated template. The default entry is a blank canvas with grid. Did you see or expect anything different. I will also later provide a demo link with wireframe examples so people can simply browse before deciding to signup.

      Thank you

      1. 1

        I'm gonna second Bryan and Gaurav on this. The website really does nothing in terms of selling the product (it looks amateurish and if anything detracts from my perceived value of it).

        Since wireframing tools are a popular and existing category of products, I don't need a lot of messaging explaining the benefits or features of such a tool.

        I really just want to try it before I even commit to giving you any of my contact details.

        Please slap a big "try me" demo link on the home page that lets me test drive it right away :)

        1. 1

          Your comments make sense. Will do the "Try Me" button on the home page

  2. 1

    It looks like a developer designed your landing page. You really need to be showing wireframes that actually look well designed.

    I really think that if you're selling tools to build websites, you need to have a good looking site. If you can't design it yourself, hire someone to help.

    1. 1

      Yes, I agree on the website. It is a start and will definite iterate to better design. Will also upload different wireframe examples