1
2 Comments

Show IH: Postmake – A curated directory of 250+ tools and resources for your next project

Postmake - Curated tools and resources for your next project

Hey guys!

I've been building this on and off for the past year or so, but after hearing lots of positive feedback I decided to work on it seriously for the past couple of months.

I managed to collect 250+ tools and resources for various categories like marketing, design, development tools, task management, and productivity, among others. The tools came from various websites, including Product Hunt, Siftery, Founderkit, Stackshare, IH, and lots and lots of bookmarks.

I'm still toying with how I'll be monetizing it, so I appreciate any feedback there. Otherwise, I hope you find this helpful!

  1. 1

    Nice site! I especially like that you have the pricing of each service listed.

    1. 1

      Thanks! Yup pricing is probably the first page I always visit when checking out a new service, even before figuring out what the service does. I figure if it's too pricey for me there's really no point in learning more!