4
1 Comment

Is it ready? How should I promote?

Hashgear

After about 8 months of building, I am at a point where I'll looking to start getting my product out there in the world. Hashgear is officially live at the link posted here.

Q1: is it clear what my company is selling?
Q2: what services should I use to promote it?

Regarding #2, I have looked at services like instaaa, pressfarm, and the like. Does anybody have any experience with those types of services? Would love to hear some reviews.

Thanks!

Marc

  1. 3

    I really liked the idea & the products , the only thing I could think of is to suggest that you leave the search query box OPEN .

    And...do you have an affiliate program , so if i sold some products on my website ...I would get a % of sales ?

    Here is a small sample of my secret files where you can promote your site

    https://www.awwwards.com/50-fashion-websites.html
    thecorporatetoolbox.com/submit_your_product
    submit.allproducts.com.tw
    bybloggers.net/showcase/submit/
    sellproducts.globalsources.com
    submitmyinvention.com/submit/inventionhome
    momsmarketonline.com/submit-product
    whiteapricot.com/fab_finds/submit_line.php
    faultlessinventors.com/submit_market_ready.asp
    sharepointreviews.com
    globalimexservices.com/broker_templates/0101
    atlantaimporters.com
    creativechristians.com/products.htm
    sheheartsit.com/submit-your-product
    ampsb.com/submit
    submit.allproducts.com/submit_guide.php?l=en
    poshlittle.com/baby/boutiques/baby-products-user-reviews/submit-new-product.html
    submit.havearticles.com
    wtstoyreview.com/index-3.html
    aladdintrading.com/submit.htm
    kentnews.com/product_submit.shtml
    homedosh.com/submit-your-products
    merchant.thefind.com/mc/claim.fhtml
    reedepot.com
    addme.com/product-feed-submission.htm
    pricepointshop.com/submit-

    The Changelog - https://github.com/thechangelog/ping
    The iPhone Mom - https://www.theiphonemom.com/
    The Startup Pitch - http://thestartuppitch.com/post-a-pitch/
    Top Alternatives - https://topalternatives.com/
    Top Similar Sites - http://www.topsimilarsites.com/add.aspx
    Trust Radius - https://www.trustradius.com/
    Vator - http://www.vator.tv/
    VB Profiles - http://vbprofiles.com/
    Venture Beat - http://venturebeat.com/news-tips/

    Coupons - https://www.reddit.com/r/coupons/
    /r/DesignCritques - https://www.reddit.com/r/design_critiques/
    /r/Entrepreneur - http://reddit.com/r/entrepreneur
    /r/IMadeThis - http://reddit.com/r/imadethis
    /r/IndieBiz - https://www.reddit.com/r/indiebiz/
    /r/LadyBusiness - https://www.reddit.com/r/ladybusiness/
    /r/RoastMyStartup - https://www.reddit.com/r/roastmystartup
    /r/ShamelessPlug - https://www.reddit.com/r/shamelessplug/
    /r/SideProject - http://reddit.com/r/sideproject

    1. 1

      This comment was deleted 8 years ago