I'm pushing for a beta release of my latest side project for this fall, but it's gonna be slow going with me on the front end.
If you need a backend API for your frontend, I'm willing to trade some time if you can do front-end.
I use Phoenix framework and looking for someone who can do Vue-based frontend (vue-cli 3 project).
Could you share more details about what your project is?
Expense/Income tracking for personal and small businesses. It's another case where there's a million of them out there already, but somehow they all suck. At least for my use case ;)
Backend: Elixir/Phoenix/Postgres/GraphQL is fairly far along, the only part that needs work there is mostly the GraphQL stuff.
Frontend: Typescript/Vue/Vuex/Router/(Apollo? I'm about to dig into various graphql options). I'm setting up the frontend now. Working on auth and then I'm going to flesh out the various pages.
However, I'd much rather be working on just the backend. I have to relearn all this frontend crap every time I come back to it, since everything seems like it's completely changed every 6 months.