I've always thought a StackOverflow for businesses would be very useful and even though StackOverflow released Teams not long ago, I figured that's no reason to stop working on my product (which I have been working on for a few months now).
Well, I have finally got to a place where I feel like I have a functional MVP and I'm proud to announce that today I can finally launch.
I hope you all like it. I would love to hear any suggestions or comments. Please let me know what I can do to make this product great!
Thanks
Edit: Just to clarify the domain. YAMA stands for "Your Ask Me Anything".
How functional is the MVP? we where about to try stackoverflow teams, and I would love to try your product first.
It's very functional. There are features missing but I am working hard to change that.
I felt the main things to work on in the beginning were the ability to ask questions, answer questions, accept answers, and search for questions. This is all working.
In addition there is basic user management for inviting new users to your company's application.
I do expect new users to run into bugs every now and then but I will be quick to fix them.
I would love to work with you and provide support directly for you and your company as you attempt to integrate your workflow with my product.
great, can we chat privately?
PS: you should add a "contact me" section to your landing page :)
We can definitely chat privately. I just added a contact us page to the landing page and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Hey nice idea! However I think stackoverflow has a team section now?
Yes, they do. I was pretty disappointed when they released it since I had been working on this for a while before. However, hopefully I can continue to work on this and create a product that people choose over Teams.
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
Thank you for the encouragement. It feels very good to be validated after working on it for so long. :)
This comment was deleted 8 years ago