Hey all, long time lurker here! Indiehackers podcasts and interviews have been a great motivation and learning resource for me to follow on my own path. I recently left my full time job at Google to venture out on my own. Still very new to learning the ropes!
The project:
I've built a webapp called http://www.impactphrases.com which is to help anyone remotely related to marketing for any product or service. I decided to do this because I struggled to convey impact for my own main project (not this one) in a way that can relate with users. So I decided to research how everyone else does it and have compiled a mega list of effective language out there that can be generalized for most products or services. I intend to keep on adding more effective ideas until this becomes the largest such resource on the web.
Would love to hear your thoughts on reaching the right audience for this and if any fellow marketers are interested in working together in any way !
-Ash