1
2 Comments

What’s your thought on this?

Step 1. Start your 14 day free trial.
I’m allowing the users to create an account without a credit card.

Step 2: complete your 14 day free trial
They get access to most of the widget features.
But the widget iframe code is Gated.. With this call to action.

“Complete your 14 day free trial”
“You're almost there. Add a card to gain access to your widget iframe code. It's fast and easy!“

Step 3: 14 Trial countdown begins
Once we get the payment method on file. The 14 day trial start and the count down begin.

What’s your thought on this?

  1. 1

    I'm not sure what you mean with "complete your 14 day trial". You mean expire the days or add the card? If I don't "complete" it are there other features I can get other than the iframe?

    To recap I think you are saying: if you are in the trial, you get most of the features but the to use the iframe you need to add the card.
    If that's the correct interpretation, I don't see anything wrong with that.

    1. 1

      That’s correct.