Votes

Upvote if you think Courtland Allen should be the guest (not host) on the next IH podcast

I would love to hear more of the story behind Indie Hackers, but I'm sure Courtland doesn't want to because he's a humble guy.

If we get enough upvotes, he'll have to - right? :)

1. 34

Okay, I'll get someone to interview me for episode #100

1. 8

Maybe @channingallen can be the interviewer for the first half and then you guys switch roles @csallen!

2. 5

Unacceptable!!! We want it now!

😁

3. 4

Would be interesting to hear one of Stripe’s founders interview you guys.

4. 3

I hope you rope in a whale with a huge audience! Maybe Tyler Cowen could put you through a rapid fire set of over-rated/under-rated questions or PG... maybe he could give blunt feedback and give you oddly compelling ideas of what IH could become.

Alternatively, I'll bet it would be fascinating to get your mom (or any relative) to ask you what the heck you and your brother have been up to!

1. 2

Haha @alchemist your post didn't show up when I was responding. We're on the same page :)

5. 1

Dibs! ;)

2. 6

Great idea! Just upvoted, I want to hear more about this too from both Courtland and Channing :)

1. 3

Agreed, would love to hear from Channing as well!

3. 4

@PatrickC would be a great host

4. 2

@csallen we should have recorded your roundtable at MicroConf! Would have been perfect.

5. 1

I hope to get an interview too by the end of the year
    Thank you for the great post! I am currently working on passportlist.co

6. 1

Vincent Woo did phronomeal interviewing you in his coderpad podcadt. Bring Vincent in.

7. 1

Just made it 100 upvotes 😉. Looking forward to this one.