June 13, 2018

Ask IH: Any interest in meeting in North Germany (Hamburg)

Hey everybody,

short-time lurker here. I find the contents here incredibly inspiring and would like to organise a meeting in Hamburg, Germany.

Please give a shout if you'd like this to happen or would like to join. If there is anyone who would like to present something or talk about a specific topic, also let me know in the comments.

Furthermore, if possible, name a preferred month since I presume that June and maybe July might be a bit too soon.

Have a nice day!

1. 1

Ah cool! Yes, I think I will go :thumbsup:

2. 1

I would be in!

1. 1

Awesome! I've seen your site, how is it going for you? Also, if you know others let me know.

1. 1

Hey Tobias, thanks a lot! :) Its going good! For now I am done with developing the site and try to build some traction. Which is not easy... Still trying to figure out though if there is some value in what I've build. Any thoughts on that? :) Your from Hamburg?

1. 1

Hey, sure we could have a chat. I've seen that tomorrow is a IH meetup in Hamburg! Although I am not sure if I can make it.

3. 1

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

4. 1

This comment was deleted 7 days ago.

1. 1

Have you seen that a meetup was created for tomorrow in HH?

2. 1

I'd try to message everyone and create a Meetup on this page if there are enough people who want this.