October 10, 2018

Business partner/co-founder looking to join a startup

Hi

I have experience from startups and solid business (incl. legal) background. Can help with anything except for coding :) - establishing company, marketing, strategy, go-to-market, partnerships, building a network, you name it.

I am based in London and looking to join an interesting startup. Connect with me if you are looking for a business co-founder/partner or just want to exchange ideas or chat.

cheers

Anna

1. 1

Hi Anna, I'm also based in London. I'm a full stack developer and I'm working on a few SaaS ideas. Hit me up on twitter @ESCarneiro or my email address (in my profile) if you are keen to have a chat.

2. 1

Hello Anna,

I am looking for interesting people to partner and ways to go to market and expand. My background is programming and data analysis with more than 8 years of experience on F&B.

The strongest aspect of my system is multiple store management, growth and scaling.

Our company AnalytIQ consists of 2 Javascript programmers, 1 programming for Geocoding and 1 PWA Programmer.

My strongest case study for the last 2 years is a Burger chain in Greece consisting of 8 stores and growing. Have also some minor installations ad-hoc.

I have a presentation and building company's website (demo version @ the moment).

If you are interested I can brief you with further information.

Thanks.

1. 1

Sounds great. How to connect with you?

3. 1

Hey there, any interest in AI and Visual Search for retail?

1. 1

Sure

4. 1

What are your areas of interest?

1. 1

Industry does not matter if there is an interesting idea

5. 1

Hi Anna, I am designer and coder. love to discuss more.

1. 1

sure!

6. 1

Hi Anna.

I'm building filerequest.eu alone. I know how to code and design but painfully learning the rest :)

I would love to tell you more about it.

1. 1

"Okay, we lied..." :))))))

2. 1

Hi

How are you doing?

Interesting. I had a few ideas in this space too so happy to know more

1. 1

Awesome let's get in touch my email is

Hey at filerequest.eu

7. 1

This comment was deleted 5 days ago.