October 11, 2018

I just launched on Product Hunt and I’ve almost closed my first sale.

I launched my 1st product after several years of just dreaming about doing so. I challenged myself to make and launch something within one month and I made it!

After launching I've already had three people being interested and asking to call to find out more. Right now I'm also very close at closing my first sale. It feels great!

Would love for it if you'd take some time to check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/lead-hound

---

UPDATE:

So far... the numbers from the launch are:

[1] meeting completed

[2] meetings scheduled

[8] prospects / warm leads

1. 3

Interesting, but you should have a better description of work that will be done. Just upvoted, hope to see you higher on the list today. Please share more traffic and conversion stats later :)

1. 1

Thank you, will def update the landing page later when I have the time. Will do that, thinking of writing an article (would be good for traffic too.)

2. 2

On your faq it asks, how many leads will you reach out to, but the reply is we’ll send you a result.

Even if there’s no exact figure based on niche and other factors, there should be a minimum amount of outreach emails being sent.

Mention that.

1. 1

That's right, we estimate around 100 leads per week, ie: 400 per month. Thank you for pointing that out, I should mention that.

3. 1

Congrats on the launch Stefan! Well done getting out there within your one month deadline. 🤘

1. 1

Thank you! 🙏

4. 1

Wow, congrats! I wish you all the best with your launch 😊

1. 1

Thank you Alex! :)

5. 1

UPDATE:

So far... the numbers from the launch are:

[1] meeting completed

[2] meetings scheduled

[8] prospects / warm leads