July 11, 2018

I need feedback on my idea that helps university lectures and students?

Hi,

I'm a student and as a student, I often have to send emails about problems of work or questions related to a module. As many students send emails to lectures, it can pile up on their email list which affects memory as well. In many cases, responding to emails in long terms also lead to issues understanding the context of the messages. There's also that issue talking to my lectures live like Facebook does but lectures weren't share their social media account to students.

So I was thinking of solving this issue by creating a system where students can talk to lectures and classmates. The process will first require details of the user and academic information (nothing optional) which is taken for identity reasons and then take you to the homepage where users can add their members (lectures and/or students). This solution will reduce email pile & email memory size. Students can send direct messages to another student. Lectures can send messages to a student or send a group message.

My only concern is monetizing such service because students are normally on a limited budget. I can see a subscription to be suited but I've got doubts about student paying a service when it's a high chance there don't have spare money. On the other hand, I could do a deal with the university instead? Not sure, I need advice on this?

What do you think guys of this problem and solution? How would I monetize it?

1. 2

I have to say I don't understand what you mean when you say "communicate my lectures through email". I'm lost on the problem you are trying to solve.

1. 1

I often send messages about problems related to my studies or want answers about the course in general.