July 10, 2018

If you have an idea, I can build it for you

Hey guys, my problem is simple, I want to build something, but I don't know what, I'm a computer science engineer, so I have the skills to build any/most of the ideas that require coding skills.

So if you already have a successful SaaS business running or you had some previous success in the SaaS business "and" have an idea already validated, I can build it for you for no money, the only condition is you teach me what you know about the SaaS industry and how did you find success.

1. 2

So you are looking for a project and co-founder?

Cofounderslab.com and cohounder.com are both places to look for projects and founders.

edit: cohounders is created by an Indie Hacker btw

1. 1

Hey, I'm not really looking for a co-founder, I'm searching for a successful person in the SaaS business, that is in the process of building a new SaaS and need a developer.

2. 1

Would love to chat I'm a marketer and would love to pair up with a developer. You can contact me via email on my profile.

3. 1

Kim Solomon it is the one with the eagle

1. 1

Just sent you a message, you can delete your handle if you want.

4. 1

Hey! I would love to collaborate if possible. I have some applications which I have built out a lot of the the backend for but would love to collaborate creating/designing the frontend. Let me know!

1. 1

Hey, just send me your Skype or Discord handle and I will gladely add you right away

1. 1

@Poriz57 my Discord handle is ebisong. Thanks!

1. 1

I need your 4 digits id too

1. 1

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

1. 1

Done, you can delete your handle if you want.

5. 1

What is your skype ID so we can talk about the details?

1. 1

Hey, please send me yours or if you have Discord it's even better?

6. 1

Also if you know about compilers then we can work together.

1. 1

Hey, give me more details please?

7. 1

If you know about machine learning then we can work together.

8. 1

This has come at the most perfect time! Can I grab your email or Skype to shoot you a message?

1. 1

Hey, just send me yours here (Skype or Discord), I will add you right away.

1. 1

9. 1

Are you familiar with Nodejs and angular?

1. 1

This is literally the stack I'm moving to for my next projects. MERN and MEAN.

1. 1

Philip let me know if you need any help with Node.js Express or Mongo

10. 1

Not sure if your still looking but I might have a validated opportunity you could work on. I would be able to provide technical guidance as well

1. 1

Hey, just send me your Skype or Discord (best) and I will contact you right away.

1. 1

Discord user name: hackerMarketing#2113

1. 1

Done, you can remove your handle if you want.

11. 1

I am in the process of validating but have learned some things along the way. I'd be willing to chat and tell you about my project and research show you some of my marketing, biz plan, etc. Maybe you'd​ like to get involved​ as a side project. Let me know​ the best way to get in contact with you if you are interested​.

1. 1

Hey, just send me your Skype or Discord (best) and I will contact you right away.

1. 1

1. 2

Done, you can remove your handle if you want.

12. 1