December 6, 2018

My Startup is Now Worth $3

Yesterday jobboardfire.com generated it's first dollar in revenue when someone purchased a $10 job post on iosjobs.app.

Now my startup is no longer pre-money and is valued at $3 on a 3x revenue multiple.

All jokes aside, very excited for my first dollar. Didn't think it would happen so soon after launch.

1. 8

First sale always feels the best! Cherish the moment, and get to growing that to infinite height!

Cheers

1. 12

Yeah, this is the hardest I've ever worked for a dollar but I'd do it again.

2. 6

(Laughing!) That is awesome! Congrats!

3. 3

Congrats on this!

Minor thing for me was that the blue on the site quite harsh, extremely hight contrast. So that scrolling through the marketing site was not very pleasant.

1. 1

I agree, that blue physically hurts to look at on my MBP

1. 1

Definitely need to tone that down..

4. 2

I'm happy for you. Your excitement is really cute.

In a much serious manner, jobboardfire.com looks good. Great job, keep going!

5. 2

Congrats!!

6. 2

Congratulations @suren_p 🎉

7. 2

Congratulations - it's such a great feeling!

8. 2

Congrats Suren! 🎉

9. 2

Congrats Suren. You're on the way to having a great product!

10. 2

Exciting.

11. 2

Congratulations and All the best! :)

1. 1

12. 1

Nice! I made my first post-beta dollar on my latest project when I soft-launched it last week. Feels so good!

13. 1

Congrats! Still working on mine. Can’t imagine the feeling but I’m sure it’s fantastic!!! Now to your first $1000

14. 1

congratulations, only way is up :)

15. 1

congratulations!

the name is confusing. job=get money, fire=no more money. so jobboardfire=money, no money? sorta conundrum in the same breath.. something for you to think about as you move fwd whether you want to keep the domain name.

16. 1

few days ago my ad revenue crossed 100$ per month :) I have an app that re-publishes discount catalogs in Hungary.

17. 1

Congrats! Now scale it up!

18. 1

Congrats Suren.

I saw your earlier post about this business and I think there's tons of potential there. I'm cheering for you!

1. 1

Thanks Bryan :)

19. 1

Make it 30 per job post.

20. 1

Congratulation!

21. 1

I still remember my first sale. The push notification from my phone woke me up at 3am and I realized the item that was placed was out of stock. Took me an hour to go back to sleep. Congrats on your first!

22. 1

🥳🎉🎊

23. 1

Congrats!

24. 1

Congrats! Awesome start!

25. 1

The best moment! Thank you for sharing it!

26. 1

Nice man! Working on my first this weekend. We'll see how it goes.