December 6, 2018

What do you think of my Info Product to make sense of all the prototyping & lean startup methods

While I was actually developing a SaaS product, I was faced with the choice of a suitable process. So over the last few months I've been working super deep on lean methods and books about product development - for myself and for startups I'm currently advising. I wanted to know everything and design the ultimate process. After all, v01.io has to be created the way it stands for: Through prototyping.

However, after several iterations, enlightenment came: there is not a single ultimate process. Much more I would call the totality of all lean methods a toolbox. And these can be roughly divided into 4 phases: Ideation, Product / Solution, Product Market Fit and Scale.

If you don't know whether you're solving a good problem, you don't need to build a product. And if you don't build a product, you don't have to worry about scaling.

In order to bring for it light into the darkness, meta.v01.io is now a info product to makes sense of all the prototyping & lean startup methods.

Your Mileage may vary. This is just a first draft (v01) and you are invited to help by adding links / methods / frameworks and discussion.

Have fun. And even more important: Please give a lot of feedback!