Hey Indie Hackers!
Copywriting is an art and science. And still, very much underrated.
Every marketer should learn how to write better.
So the other day I went to Facebook (proof of this) and asked people to share their go-to copywriting resources 👇
There's gold in the comments, so I've decided to come here and share it with you all.
Let's start 🔥 👇
- MarketingExamples.com by
- Copyhackers.com by Joanna Wiebe (@copyhackers)
- The Complete Copywriting Course: Write to Sell Like a Pro (link here) by Tamsin Henderson
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy - Copywriting Fundamentals – Book
- Gary Halpert's Boron Letters - writing for persuasion and personality
- Andre Chaperon/Autoresponder Madness - the power of storytelling and open loops
- Dotcom Secrets - practical blueprints for crafting sales pages, funnels, etc.
- The copywriting mastery from Digital Marketer
- The Writing Well Handbook by Julian Shapiro
- Continue here