We are building a SAAS AI product that generates Social Media posts according to a business’s niche. I was looking to launch on the Shopify App Marketplace but wanted some validation before that.
I realize that Shopify Store owners are a perfect audience for me because:
- Social Media presence is very important for an E-commerce business.
- A lot of Shopify stores I researched have almost dormant Instagram/Facebook pages.
- I understand this would be due to time constraints. I have been in the same situation in my last startup where there is a lot of stuff to do and social media takes a backseat.
What my product can do:
- As a Shopify app, read products from your Shopify store and generate nice posts in various themes (Educational, Promotional, BTS, Contests, Polls, etc) personalized for your business.
- Can generate “almost” ready-to-use posts with Images, Captions, Hashtags, etc, and saves you a lot of time spent ideating for post ideas.
- Keep pushing you via notifications to look at the posts and polish/approve them to be posted to your social handles.
- This will make sure you have some presence on Insta, Facebook, etc and any prospective customer does not get turned off due to dormant accounts.
Questions I had:
- Do you think this is a problem you identify with?
- Would you pay for this?
- Would you be willing to be a beta user for our Shopify app?