Starting daily standup here to keep me accountable
- Fix login bug on my bubble.io prototype
- Determine database structure for products search
- Find someone on fiverr or upwork to scrape popular products in Ulta, Sephora, and Sally's in a spreadsheet
- Think about how people will shop in 5 years and how eCommerce/consumer shopping has changed.
- Determine white space in the market
- Look at popular consumer tech products that have exited and what their moat was
- Finish competition slide of pitch deck. (I have a pitch virtual pitch competition at my school at the end of the month so if anyone wants to provide feedback over zoom lmk!)
- Write a blurb for my dad so he can share my ebook to his friends (lol)
School (forgot I'm in school haha)
- Spend 2 hours on computer architecture
Allocate 30 minutes at the end of the day to comment on people's post on curly hair Facebook group and another 30 minutes on twitter
Let's see what I can get done. I do the hard stuff first (technical and schoolwork) and end my day with creative stuff since that's what I enjoy the most.