Some random questions I'm curious about
- What are the mistakes you made?
- What is your strongest advice?
- What are the most common (SEO) problems?
- What were your growth tactics?
My motivation to write a blog related to my startup/project
I want to invest time on content marketing for the following reasons:
- Product explanation & clarification
- My assumption is that just a landing page is not enough.
- I strongly believe in the startup and want to enrich the product with relevant content
- Visitor behaviour & need learning
- I want to learn what posts trigger visitors the most. Maybe this data can help me in further decision on product development
- Organic growth
- I've never tried to grow organically through content, so I want to try it!
The blog section is at the bottom of the landing page:
- I intentionally didn't add a menu item for "blog(s)". I find it distracting from the product itself. Maybe I'm wrong here. Maybe it's something cool to A/B test for my product.
- I only created 1 blog post so far.
- If I have more than 2 blog posts, a button will appear to "Read more articles" to the /blog page. This means from then, there will be an internal link.
Any tips, tops, cons (...) is appreciated!