- I posted an article asking for user feedback.
- Indiehackers saw it and contacted me.
- One of the indiehackers had a zoom session with me.
- She not only review our product but also gave honest feedback. Some of it was brutal.
- Other reviewers also mentioned some of the points she said.
But we would have never thought of those points if I didn't ask and listen.
Feedbacks are very critical in the initial state. And I am very thankful to the Indiehackers community for giving us this feedback.
If you are happy to participate in this practical USER FEEDBACK session, please send me an email at [email protected] or send a DM on Twitter on @yellowuncle.