Well, many of you would agree with me about atleast an average of 6000 emails unread, and its a mess 🙆♂️
Like me even you might have subscribed to many newsletter but who cares!!
And just like me, you don't give a s***
How about organizing emails or search based on your interest and creating a minimalistic interface (mobile app or chrome extension) that encourage to keep your emails organized and 'hides' junk for you.
I am talking about a productivity tool for people who considers to upskill and not to get lost in google.
Problems you are facing now:
- Not knowing what to consume (cluttered emails box)
- Too many opinions and options when you search (too many search results)
- Not knowing how to set priorities. (eg: bookmarked links unopened)
- Uncategorized filters (research paper you receive yet couldn't complete)
Problems we are solving:
- Find and organize the emails you should consume the most based on your
- Find keywords you search for the most and save it later to provide you the
best contents to your dashboard with a timer.
- Find you the suitable time to consume bookmarked links, if you can't we will.
- Based on recent search, we categorize the search and provides you feed to
read through. (continue reading your research paper, set time or period for
- Hides emails that you haven't subscribed to.
- Interest tag manager : helps you to update your tags every 45 days.
(no of days are customizable)
- Set milestones: Lets us do our job to ensure you achieve the milestone or we
prompts you delete the app.
- Customizable dashboard view.
Let me hear your thoughts or opinions.
I will make sure i will keep it clean slate, No BS.