I just posted the first jobs on jobsinhealthtech.com !
The site is made using Next.js with a scraping program for top companies in the industry.
Over the next few weeks I have a couple of tasks that I need to complete to start getting it off the ground.
- Finish my final pharmacy exams
- Be helpful on Quora and Reddit to people in the industry looking for jobs
- Creating career content on twitter for the health tech community
- Get some feedback from users to inform the product roadmap
- Reach out to some recruiters and explain the value proposition, with the aim to try and make a sale!