If you enjoy the process of creating something from scratch but loathe the risk of nobody wanting that thing, or know anyone who does, read on. Otherwise please click the "back" button and accept my apology for taking 5s of your time.
Who we are:
We build a SaaS product that serves the niche market of 3D printing hobbyists. We are looking for our first full time hire because we are literally overwhelmed by all the things our users ask us to do. We are open to offering co-founder-level equity and title if you prove you have the chops.
- The product-market-fit is validated by thousands of enthusiastic paying customers.
- $200k+ ARR. Growing at 10% month-over-month clip.
- Have raised $0. Founders still own 95+% of the company.
Who you are:
- Hustler. Jack of all trades. Willing to do anything to make things work. And yes it'll include clicking the same button hundreds of times if that's the quickest way to get a thing done.
- You love calling your own shots. Hate being told what to do, or how to do it.
- You don't mind that we don't have a moon-shot story to get millions of venture dollars. You are ok with the ambiguity of "let's just grow this thing as fast as we can and see where we land".
- Familiar with the quirky 3D printing community, or don't mind becoming so.
What we can offer:
- 100% autonomy. Nobody is your boss. You are.
- A lot of areas to trailblaze. From content marketing, running social media, leading the user community, to getting help documents in shape. You name it.
- A salary that is slightly lower than the market rate. A generous equity that beats any other offer you can get. Open to offering co-founder-level equity and title.
- Countless opportunities to hear users saying "I LOVE your product. I don't know how I can continue my hobby without you. Take my money and tell me how else I can help you be more successful."
Thank you for considering us!