Hello, I am a lawyer and I want to understand better the way makers think about Terms of Service.
That's why I decided to write new Terms of Service from scratch or rewrite the current ones for up to 10 indie hackers.
What's the deal?
I provide Terms of Service:
- tailored to your project or business based on the information you provide to me via the Google form or email
- for free (if you don't count the feedback, but no monetary cost whatsoever)
- you'll get the ToS in 2 weeks max (depends on the complexity of your operations)
You provide feedback:
- answering the questions in the Google form from this post
- answering some more questions once I provide you with the free tailored Terms of Service.
Important to note
A few important things to note:
- I'll do this for up to 10 indie hackers
- first come, first served (unless your answers are incomplete and require lots of back and forth communication)
- I'll choose the number (up to 10) depending on the complexity of the applications (I'll let you know via email)
- you need to communicate via email for a quicker turnaround.
Here is the link to the Google form: https://forms.gle/BnU3wTCjU9YnKfR7A
Thanks a lot!