For my work on geo.codes
✅Done this week
- Linked to the SDK documentation hub in the onboarding email
- Added a content hub in the documentation for them
🎯 Actionable goals for next week
- Automatically add subscribers to my emailoctopus list
- Make an onboarding email sequence
- Make autogenerated documentation pages from the openapi spec
🙃 Struggles if any
- Not sure if my SEO approach is paying off - getting some organic traffic from Bing (?) and Yahoo (??) but not Google yet.
- The OpenAPI generators are pretty good, but not amazing. The READMEs they generate are very thorough, but kind of confusing. There are also lots of oddities in the autogenerated output. OTOH, I've been able to make working code with the generated libraries within 1 minute.