Google AdWords is a fairly expensive platform for user acquisition but very effective. So if you do have the budget for it then you can use these tips while running your Google search campaigns:
- Start with only exact match keywords and follow it with slight variations of converting keyword in phrase match.
- Do not bid high initially. Keep it just above the recommended bid and keep increasing slowly till it makes business sense.
- Add a CTA [Call to action] right at the end. No where else.
- Add your brand name in the heading and the extension if your domain is not .com.
- Use pricing or percentage numbers in the headline.
- Add terms related to the keyword in the description.
- Ensure that the keyword is present in the landing page.
- Make the buy/form filling section the first screen they see when they come to your website.
- Do not use a lot of heavy media on the page to ensure faster load time.
- Do not use pop-ups but encourage people to chat with you.
Hope this helps.