Hello IH! My name is Frank Heijdenrijk (bonus points if you can pronounce my last name), and I run Early User Growth - a free course for early-stage startups and IndieHackers focused on growing to 10, 100, 1,000 and 10,000 users.
Recently, during the first batch, over 1,700 startups followed the course on early user growth. I helped them learn the necessary basics to grow their product and company.
I'm also a consultant for startups, helping them to put growth at the core of their product.
Some accomplishments from the past, so you can understand what kind of questions I can help you answer:
- Getting 35K visits from a #1 ProductHunt Launch with Early User Growth's side project
- Growing a startup to 7,500 users through Instagram and Content marketing in 3 months (Ikea later ended up copying this exact strategy)
- Getting 15,000 users for a client's real estate startup through constant website optimization and FB ads
- Growing a newsletter to 4,200 users through Reddit and Quora without spending a single dollar
- Getting websites to #1 in Google for main keywords through great content
- Helping clients validate new business models for less than $100
- Starting an alcohol subscription product with just a landing page + Google Ads
- Growing Facebook pages to millions of users in a span of a few weeks - Facebook ended up rewriting their Facebook Pages algorithm because of this strategy
- Growing a brand into a viral Instagram hashtag that is still actively being used even though the company shut down 2 years ago (20k photos, and around 10M impressions)
As you can see, I am experienced with a lot of different platforms, so if you're struggling with anything related to marketing or early user growth, I'm happy to answer your questions.
Ask your questions before Thursday, November 21st at 6PM CEST, and I will help you get past whatever is stopping you from growing right now.