Bringing back into the spotlight a post I've written some time ago: my findings on how to pre-sell your SaaS.
However, I want to note down the short version below.
1. Build the prototype: the most lightweight explanation of your SaaS product
2. Explain to yourself the problem.
3. Build the website. Add the pre-order button
4. Make a strong offer for these early supporters
5. Create scarcity, for everyone's benefit
6. Address objections
7. Promote the pre-sale
That's it for now! I suggest skimming the short version, and then going into the article to see the in-depth of that specific part.
Follow me on Twitter as I'm building in public a new tool that helps SaaS founders find&set the perfect pricing for their product!
(The whole reason why I re-posted this article is because I'm tinkering with the idea of pre-selling PriceUnlock)