Hello Indie Hackers
I’m Tibo and I co-founded Tweet Hunter, and I’m here to answer any questions you have!
But first, a quick summary of my journey so far:
- Tom and I worked together on a startup 5 years ago. And back in January, we decided it was time to try again
- We created Pony Express, a product studio aiming to help makers and creators grow and find more users
- After a few attempts, we realized every time we made sales, it was coming from my Twitter followers
- So we made Tweet Hunter, which started out as a searchable library of viral tweets to help people figure out what to tweet
- It has now grown into an AI-powered tweet inspiration machine paired with a powerful scheduler, and it’s making $150K ARR.
Granted the $1M valuation may be a stretch, but typically it’s a 3-7 multiple on ARR, so anywhere between $500K and $1M sounds about right.
Edit: My previous title was “$1M valuation” instead of “$150K ARR”. Some people here raised the fact that was an ambitious valuation compared to the revenue made, so I changed the title for something completely factual and can’t be subject to debate.