My SAAS, logike.io which does accounting automation targets French Lawyers. I grew a strong community of potential customers in under a week.
This method works particularly if your target customer is above 30 as facebook is the new yellow page !
Time is precious, so here's the method :
- Identify clearly your personas
- Join FB groups where your personas are. These groupes need to be related to your niche.
- Post about your brand new group whose goal is to help each other around a common problem. Most of the times, it will not be considered as self promotion as you sell anything at this stage
- If you can't join the FB group for some reasons, ask moderators to post about your group, in my case 10/10 times it worked.
- Don't sell anything in your post, you're building relationships at this stage.
- Repeat until you're out of groups to post.
If the pain point is really important for users, they will come