Hi all, Bob Moore here. I'm currently CEO of Crossbeam (crossbeam.com) and formerly co-founded RJMetrics and Stitch Data.
I'm an indie hacker at heart and still spend a lot of my time on growth hacking, SEO, content marketing, and lean software development. Also a strong believer in "finding the global maximum" for my companies by putting outside funding to work.
Quick rundown on the journey so far:
- 2004-2006: Built a poker software odds calculator in my dorm room, grew it to ~$10k MRR using SEO and AdWords
- 2006-2008: Worked as an Analyst in a Venture Capital firm focused on software
- 2008-2016: Co-Founded data analytics SaaS company RJMetrics, which eventually raised ~$25M of VC and sold to Magento (now Adobe)
- 2016-2018: Co-Founded data infrastructure company Stitch Data, sold to Talend after two years
- 2018-Present: Co-Founder of Crossbeam, an escrow service for data that helps companies find overlaps in their data sets to build stronger and more actionable partnerships.